In contrary to the conventional wisdom there are certain things a manual wheelchair cannot do, SERVEKID allows users to do many things including going on a bumpy road, taking a turn in the park, going abroad, getting around by oneself without help, and going up a hill.
- Compact size
- Thanks to its compact size, SERVEKID can be stored indoors without taking up much space. Users can get on an elevator with SERVEKID mounted on the wheelchair.
- Easy handling
- SERVEKID is comprised of three separable parts - battery, motor part, and frame part - for easy handling and storage.
It does not take up much space when stored indoors. Separable parts can be put in the trunk of a small car.
- Easily attachable/detachable
- SERVEKID is easily attached and detached to the wheelchair by utilizing the principle of a clamp. No brackets or devices are necessary.
- Climbing power
- Our torque-based motor is designed to make sure users to go up a hill or a ramp safely while avoiding tire wear.
- Compatible with all types of wheelchairs
- The angle and width of SERVEKID are adjustable so it is compatible with and attached to any type of wheelchair. (For safety purposes, SERVEKID is not allowed to be attached to wheelchairs with a detachable or revolving footing, or hospital wheelchairs.)
- Foldable support
- You can separate the SERVEKID from the wheelchair and make it stand straight.
Support can be folded while in use not to hit bumps on the road.
- Simple docking system
- Our patented double-docking system ensures a secure connection of the frame part with motor part. It is specifically designed to assure a safe driving without the two parts separated and comfortable posture of the user.
- Display and driving mode setting
- With a mobile application that runs on your smart phone, you can check the battery level, speed, and mileage and set parameters such as acceleration value, reverse function, and response speed.
- Light and horn
- For a safer driving experience at night, light and horn device can be attached. (optional accessory)
- SERVEKID Specification
- Please check News & Notices board for product support programs.
- 50km(when battery is fully charged / subject to variation depending on the user’s weight and road conditions)
- Climbing capacity
- 12 degrees
(when battery is fully charged)
- 18km/h (forward),
Cruise function available
- Allowable weight
- less than 110kg
- Li-ion battery
- total 17kg
motor part: 10kg,
frame part: 4.5kg)
- BLDC hub motor
- 1 year
(consumables are not covered)
Certifications and awards
Received an award for an assist device competition
Product liability insurance